Tuesday 28th of May 2013
ET CT MT PT
- 12:30 am Uncommon Valor
Colonel (Gene Hackman) leads Laos search for son and other MIAs.
- 2:58 am Mad Men
Roger is tormented by a recurring dream; Joan goes to the beach.
- 4:00 am Hair Restoration Breakthroughs
Bosley offers a complete guide to natural hair restoration.
- 4:30 am More Sex, Less Stress
Androzene promotes male sexual health and nourishes the body.
- 5:00 am Montel Williams
Living well with Montel and the devastating effects of identity theft.
- 5:30 am Dr. O recommends SENSA! Drop pounds and continue to eat the foods you love.
The easy way to drop pounds without giving up your favorite foods. 2013 Special - Free Shipping!.
- 6:00 am New Sheer Cover Studio mineral makeup
Sheer Cover Studio mineral makeup covers flaws beautifully, yet feels like wearing nothing at all.
- 6:30 am Cindy Crawford Reveals Secret to Ageless Beauty
Cindy Crawford's supermodel secret to youthful, radiant-looking skin with Meaningful Beauty.
- 7:00 am Pork Chop Hill
Lieutenant (Gregory Peck) ordered to take hill during truce talks.
- 9:15 am The Green Berets
A cynical newsman (David Janssen) follows a colonel (John Wayne) in Vietnam.
- 12:15 pm Tora! Tora! Tora!
The December 7, 1941 attack on Pearl Harbor is re-created from U.S. and Japanese viewpoints.
- 3:30 pm Casualties of War
Private (Michael J. Fox) sees sergeant (Sean Penn) lead a girl's rape/murder.
- 6:00 pm Apocalypse Now Redux
An Army agent (Martin Sheen) goes upriver in Cambodia to kill a renegade (Marlon Brando).
- 10:30 pm Platoon
Sergeants (Tom Berenger, Willem Dafoe) and private (Charlie Sheen) lost along Cambodian border.